2/3/09

life, and then a pause to think, to put a word against it.. and what could possibly come up from a twenty year living.

but tonight.. i am really happy. These few days that are past had taught me some thing about myself which i aspired for but deep down never contained. when time came, i discovered it in me... ambiguous but robust and undetterable.

sometimes i look in the mirror and tremble with awe at the colossal courage that i bear.... and whatever that i have made of my self and my life.... seems a good job.. worth living for.

As the world fell apart and fell back in place...as hope went out and rushed in..like a moment of bloodlessness.... i stood on my own little feet to see it...to fix it... i chose be alone.. all by myself.

they say no man is an island, that there is vulnerability within each one, that we are all bound and bonded in some way....

for a little girl.... breaking free from these barriors... for once in her life..is the taste of the absolute freedom.. which she thought was only hypothetical...


now she could live the rest of her life.. with her 'greatest moment'...

this moment will live forever....and so will she...

8 comments:

little boxes said...

this is a beautiful feeling you have expressed...
you know,for that one moment of exhilaration, i could live over and over again..

sujaan said...

i totally live for these moments...they fuel my existence...to draw out such moments from mundane everyday things is what's a challenge...

Ravi said...

This is plain awesome and inspiring. Both the act and the nature of thought. Gritty.

reema said...

@lil boxes: i am glad that wats so soul churning for me..is beautiful to u....
@sujaan: i hope i trust these moments and me all the way..
@Ravi: ur comment is a surprise...m smilin wide at such nice words...

Ravi said...

Well this post, whether meant in ways I deciphered it or not, made sense to me in many ways. Made me go back to your archives and read a bit. This still resounds best. Others are beautiful pieces tho.

Do you write quite a bit offline? Just wonderin.

Akash Verma said...

Sometimes i sit and think..."wat is the secret of happiness?"...and then i think about this "little" girl who can conquer the world if she wanted...and then i think..."wat is the secret of strength?".

Sometimes the answers seem so simple that we fear they might be wrong. Sometimes we look for things outside...that we forget what we have inside. A "colossal courage"...the secret of having strength and living happily. U continue to inspire me......sometimes! :-)

reema said...

@akash:i really dont have anything to say except that m glad we met..!
@ravi: u jus gave the idea abt my next entry..wow!!

Akash Verma said...

jab we met??...or kab we met??...hmmm....i came all the way to mumbai...and tab we met! lol...but seriously...i agree with the comment... :-)