5/13/08

tagged!

8 things I am passionate about:

Self
Life…
Literature…
Religion
Music..
Bike rides..
Dance
Day dreaming

8 things I wanna do b4 I die

Live eight times over each day….


8 things I say often!
Huh?
Fcuk
U suc
Dhut teri!
Indeed
Mora ekta!
Wat nonsense!
Gawd! I swear so much!

8 books I have read recently

Shantaram
Tokyo cancelled
The culture code
Ruskin bond collection of short stories
Unaccustomed earth
Gawd!!... eight nothings!

8 songs I can hear over n over again

Serve somebody ( Bob Dylan and almost all of his… any of his..)
Road tripping ( RHCP)
Imagine (lenon)
A song for u (jack Johnson)
Bad news
Diamond n rust (joan beaz)
Jamaican farewell (harry bella fonta)
Can u give me sanctuary ( doors)

Aamar shonar horin chaai! ( papa's verson of Rabindranath Thakur)
Krishnokoli aami taarei boli ( Rabi Thakur again)


8 things that attract me abt mah best frnds!

Changeability
Caprice
Friends-4-the-momentness

Ex idealist turned I-hate-this-world-wild child turned drunk-philosophers eventually 2 become sobered down-sophisticated-citizens commenting on weather, politics, hunger and global warming!

Da fact dat I no so less…of them

8 ppl who shud do dis tab!

Minakshi
Neha
Rik
Tania
Aamina
Arjun





No comments: