4/26/09

Mostly i doodle around my writing. it's never really conscious how i come to each word. i walk down the evenings on sideroads near the sea and that part i am really selfish about. i would take no one along. sometimes these evening walks seem symbolic to the larger truths about myself and my indulgent nature. My writing too is perhaps figuritive. I dont really know whether i have turned every experience and activity in life into something i could use. I know that if i did i wouldnt want it that way. i write with a lot of weakness and insecurity and also with a lot of love. i guess we all live as people and not as gods and goddesses. and there's the whole point.

6 comments:

little boxes said...

i have always maintained that the good things in people are common.you know,they're kind,generous,loving...etc etc.
but it's the flaws that make them interesting because they're unique for each person.
and you write beautifully.

Anonymous said...

I like your writing...I can't seem to write like this these days...

I envy that you can...

little boxes said...

oooh love the new look

reema said...

@ lil boxes: interesting??..i am so much of a used up bore dese days....
@ inihos: :)
@ lil boxes: hehe.. i like it too

Zlaek said...

I really love the way you write... Amazing flow, and heavily loaded.

reema said...

@zlaek :)